Master of Science in Computer Science - Artificial Intelligence Track
Expected Graduation: 2020 (Studying part-time)
Texas A&M University
CS GPA: 4.0, Overall GPA: 3.95
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science: Minors in Art and Mathematics, May 2016
University and Departmental Honors Distinctions
IBM Cloud - Staff Software Engineer
June 2016 - Present
- Led development and design team of twelve as Scrum Master and Front-end developer on the IBM Cloud Developer Dashboard for Apple, Watson, and others. Built with React, Redux, Sass, and Node, this site serves as a hub for deploying apps on IBM's cloud and has over 1000 daily users.
- Was chosen to lead onboarding of multiple new hires and serve as a technical mentor to interns.
- Front-end developer on IBM Cloud Application Tools, a macOS app built with Swift that allows developers to deploy and manage their cloud applications.
- Full-stack developer on SXSW Tasting Experience, an Apple TV, iPad, Node.js, and Arduino app.
IBM Extreme Blue - Software Engineering Intern
- Designed and developed responsive front end to visualize Supply Chain risks. Showed events with Leaflet.js. Built interactive data visualizations with D3.js. Helped define RESTful JSON api.
- Pitched the project weekly to executives. The project later became Watson Supply Chain
Interface Ecology Lab - Undergraduate Researcher
Spring 2014 - Fall 2016
- Calculated and vizualized usage statistics for ideaMÂCHÉ using D3.js.
Verizon - Software Engineering Intern
- Used Google Web Toolkit and Google Maps API to visualize network outage details.
U.S. House of Representatives - Congressional Intern
- Interned for my Representative in his DC office.
- The First Tee Coach
- Boys and Girls Club Mentor
- First Lego League Mentor
- Founding Officer - Aggie Artificial Intelligence Society
- Sophomore Advisor - TAMU Honors Dorm
- Dev Tech: React, Redux, Node.js, Sass, AngularJS, Gulp, D3.js, Jekyll, Optimizely (A/B Testing), Vue
- Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Zenhub, Zeplin, Amplitude, Premier Pro
- Other Projects (More)
- Naive Dox - Web app for protecting privacy. Used APIs/Xpath to cross-reference sites and point out vulnerabilities caused by re-using usernames. Python server. Responsive Sass front end. (Whitepaper)
- Monadic Explorer - Web app that visualized scholarly articles as a force-directed graph. Wrote Undergraduate Research Thesis based on results of user studies and interviews I conducted. (Thesis)
- Original Content Only - Chrome Extension for reducing news feed clutter that removes retweets and shares on Twitter and Facebook. (Store Page)
- Battle Boids - Graphics project build with WebGl/Three.js. Blog Post, Demo