Master of Science in Computer Science
Expected Graduation: 2020 (Studying part-time)
Texas A&M University
CS GPA: 4.0, Overall GPA: 3.95
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science: Minors in Art and Mathematics, May 2016
University and Departmental Honors Distinctions
IBM Mobile Innovation Lab / Cloud Experience Lab
June 2016 - Present
- Front-end developer (focusing on logging/instrumentation) on the Watson Developer Dashboard, built with React.
- Lead development and design team of six as Scrum Master on IBM Cloud Native Entry Point site.
- Front-end developer on IBM Cloud Application Tools, a macOS app built with Swift that allows developers to deploy and manage their cloud applications.
- Full-stack developer on SXSW Tasting Experience, an Apple TV, iPad, Node.js, and Arduino app.
IBM Extreme Blue - Internship at Research Triangle Park
- Designed and developed responsive front end to visualize Supply Chain risks. Showed events with Leaflet.js. Built interactive data visualizations with D3.js. Help define RESTful JSON api.
- Pitched the project weekly to executives. The project later became Watson Supply Chain Insights
Interface Ecology Lab
Spring 2014 - Fall 2016
- Calculated and vizualized usage statistics for ideaMÂCHÉ using D3.js.
Verizon - Internship at Colorado Springs Office
- Used Google Web Toolkit and Google Maps API to visualize network outage details.
U.S. House of Representatives - Washington D.C.
- Congressional Intern for Representative Louie Gohmert
- The First Tee Coach
- Boys and Girls Club Mentor
- First Lego League Mentor
- Sophomore Advisor - TAMU Honors Dorm
- Founding Officer - Aggie Artificial Intelligence Society
- Dev Tech: React, Node.js, Grunt, Sass, D3.js, Jekyll, Optimizely (A/B Testing), Angular, Vue
- Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Zenhub, Zeplin, Amplitude, Premier Pro
- Projects (More)
- Naive Dox - Web app for protecting privacy. Used APIs/Xpath to cross-reference sites and point out vulnerabilities caused by re-using usernames. Python server. Responsive Sass front end. (Whitepaper)
- Monadic Explorer - Web app that visualized scholarly articles as a navigable, force-directed graph. Wrote Undergraduate Research Thesis based on results of user studies and interviews I conducted. (Thesis)